Hug Status for Whatsapp, Instagram

A hug represents two hearts wrapped in arms
Hug Status for Whatsapp in english
Romantic Hug Status for Girlfriend, romantic hug status image for whatsapp, facebook, insta
It's sweet It's warm It's here A warm hug with the ocean of love and care Only for you, love Happy Hug Day!
romantic hug status image for whatsapp, facebook, insta
Your hugs are one of my treasures because whenever I am enveloped in it, it feels like I am wrapped in gold.
Your hug is like a magic, it makes me free from all worries.
Romantic Hug Status for Boyfriend
All girls want is a guy who’s taller than her so she can wrap her arms around his neck when they hug and kiss.
I don’t need mediciene, I need a hug.
Your hug is more important to me than anything else in this world. Happy Hug Day!
A hug is the language of love. Let me express that what is still unspoken between us.
gale lag ja status image, hug status in hindi image
I can't express my feelings except to say i am really sorry.i Love You. Happy Hug Day..

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

0 टिप्पणियाँ